- You probably don't need Redux: Use React Context + useReducer hook
Use redux only when necessary. Give Context + useReducer a try
- Building your own React Hooks
Create custom hooks and share stateful logic across React components
- Web Workers: For non-blocking User Interface
Learn how you can use web workers to perform laborious tasks in a background thread without blocking the User Interface.
- React Performance Improvements: Make your React app Performant.
Make your React app performant by preventing unnecessary re-renders
- Don't use create-react-app: How you can set up your own reactjs boilerplate.
Learn how you can set up your own React boilerplate by retaining the advantages of create-react-app and eliminating its drawbacks.
- Webpack Optimizations - Production-ready React App
Simple webpack optimization you can do to make your React app ready for production